Our team is fully aware of all requirements covering the Personal Properties Securities Act (PPSA) as we have been dealing with PPSA in NZ since 2002. We have the expertise to assist so you have the knowledge that your registration (PPSR) is correct and most importantly, valid.
Neil Prosser is our Gazette area manager and will be happy to come out and visit your business to fully explain how you can use the PPSR to protect your business and ensure you have the best chance of getting paid, by having a valid PPSR Registration.
We specialise in, and can help you;
- Completing PPS Registrations on your behalf on the PPS Register (PPSR)
- Establishing a Secured Party Group on your behalf
- Ensuring registrations have the correct legal entity prior to registering
- Confirmation that registrations have the correct contact and address details
- Maintaining your PPS Registrations for up to five years
- Provide phone assistance on all registration matters
- Provide assistance on how to complete a registration form
- Ensure you have the correct paperwork in place to allow your interest to be registered
EC Credit Control can save you money and time by taking over this function. We can also help reduce the possibility of registering an invalid interest by not having the correct documentation in place, the correct collateral type noted, or incorrect debtor details loaded.
Our PPSA contract templates are reviewed by an independent law firm. We are not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice and we recommend that you seek your own legal advice on the PPSA issues.
If you require a specialised or personalised PPSA contract, we can refer you to an independent law firm who will engage and liaise with you directly and provide you with legal advice.